Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Will the new Dragon Age II DLC be available for console?

I just watched the new DLC for DA2 on youtube (it's called Legacy, I think), and I want to know if it will be available for console (PS3 in particular) when it is released.



It's a legitimate Bioware release (like Witch Hunt or Shale was for Origins). Anyone with a PC version will be able to just download right away I expect, but how will this work for console? Since there's no code to redeem (since it's brand new) how will I get it? I have the special edition release of the game because I like to have all the extras, which were available to download. (On the menu screen on loading the game, I get little ads at the bottom for new DA 'packs' to download, too).



So, is this going to be available for consoles? Or will I have to fork out another 拢30 when (and if) they put it on disk, just because I'm on console? (that really annoys me...).Will the new Dragon Age II DLC be available for console?
It will be available to download on console the same day as the PC according to their website. I don't have a PS3, so I'm not exactly sure how you go about downloading it, but if you aren't seeing it available that day just go to the BSN forums. That's where the devs will be answering questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment