Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age II, Romance Merrill and Isabella?

*ROMANCE SPOILERS ALERT!!!!!*



Here's the thing,



I play this game for the first time now and I wanted to romance Merrill. For fun I also flirted with Isabella. During act II Isabella knocks on my door at the estate and we make love, after that we talk about love and I do not break the relationship.

On the internet it says that Merrill will also come to the estate but she hasn't shown up yet.

The cut scene for Isabella to (according to the internet) move in to the estate with me hasn't shown up yet either.



So, is it still possible for me to romance Merrill? Just need to be more patient about her coming to the estate? Or did I fail and now I have to romance Isabella? (Which isn't a bad thing but, oh well, I had my aim on someone else so :P )Dragon Age II, Romance Merrill and Isabella?
Isabela trumps Merril. You have to break things off with her if you want to switch to someone else. If you are going to pursue Isabela make sure that before act 2 ends you have maxed out either her friendship or rivalry.
  • nyc restaurant week
  • bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment