Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Dragon Age II game for Xbox 360 has linked to an EA account that is not my own.?

I need to find a way to rectify this because i signed up for the news letter and played the demo and a slew of other additional things and none of them are transferring into my DA2 game because of this. My Xbox is connected to my windows live ID, but this game is connected to the wrong EA ID. I have my own EA ID, but EA doesn't even register that I have an Xbox. I would like the technology of my life to start communicating with one another but I would like some aid from you all in ways I can "help" this process.

Thank you very muchMy Dragon Age II game for Xbox 360 has linked to an EA account that is not my own.?
I have the same problem man. It shows my gamertag, but the wrong email. If I find anything out I'll let you know.My Dragon Age II game for Xbox 360 has linked to an EA account that is not my own.?
blah blah blah. im just trollin'. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment