Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What should I buy, Oblivion or Dragon Age II?

Well, I like the Fallout series a lot, and I have been told that Oblivion is an amazing game. But I have also played the demo of Dragon Age II, and I thought that was very good and fun, too.



Basically, I would like to know which I should get first as I only have enough for one of them at the moment.



ThanksWhat should I buy, Oblivion or Dragon Age II?
Dragon age 2. You can play multiple playthroughs, and have many different experiences. There is also free DLC when you buy the game ,and DLC available to buy on xbox live.
Get Oblivion Game of the Year Edition, and then get a bunch of mods for it - it will keep you playing much longer than DA2, which is shorter and much less like Fallout 3/New Vegas.What should I buy, Oblivion or Dragon Age II?
Oblivion Here is the reasons



Its Funner



It Loads Faster



and its easy to control



and the story is great
Dragon age 2 sucks..and thats about it, Origins was way better, i'd say go with Oblivion and dont even bother getting DA2, once your done with Oblivion, wait for Skyrim to come out.What should I buy, Oblivion or Dragon Age II?
Im a bias with gameplay due to my lack of enthusiasm for fantasy based games; but from what I've seen of Oblivion it is most definitely worth playing through.
Oblivion, Much better than Dragon Age 2.



Or Wait till Elder Scrolls Skyrim comes out,
dragon age 2 is better than oblivion in story and gameplay
If your wanting to get into a good story, buy dragon age two.

No comments:

Post a Comment