Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age II: The Last Straw (Decision making)?

I don't know what to do! Throughout the whole game, I've sided with the mages because my sister Bethany was a mage. She died in the Deep Roads. She mentioned running from the templars all the time. Truth be told, I think I hate mages. In Dragon Age Origins, I f*cking hated demons, and I hated blood magic. The quest in the Fade was so frustrating, and annoying. But demons are the only ones I hate. But..They ARE related to mages.



I'm in a romantic relationship with Merril too, and shes my favorite character in the game. Mages are terrible. The whole game, I've done quests for mages that ended up in innocent people being killed by blood magic. And my ingame mother was even killed by magic.



I have a lot of reasons to destroy the mages..But none to destroy the templars. I made Alistair king in Dragon Age Origins.



I don't know what to do. And then Anders pulled a f*cking fast one, and blew up the chantry. More reason to side with the templars after what I just saw there.



This is the same dilemma I had in Mass Effect, when I had to choose to save the council, or let them die. I ended up saving the council.



I'm a goody two shoes, but so far, from what I've seen in this whole game, blood magic is evil.



Please help me :\



And don't you dare spoil anything for me. The people who answered my Mass Effect question helped me out a lot, without any spoilers whatsoever.Dragon Age II: The Last Straw (Decision making)?
There is no morally right or wrong decision. The game gives you plenty of justification to pick either side. Do what you as a player feel is best. As long as you have Merril at either 100% rivalry or friendship she will stand by whatever decision you make. It does not effect the romance in any way.



You can always do a second play through as a mage and see how that alters your feelings about the final choice.Dragon Age II: The Last Straw (Decision making)?
You have to realize not all mages are Blood Mages they usually only turn to it out of Desperation.
Not only that but not all Blood Mages are evil/Abominations. Merill has control over her powers so did Jowan from DAO though it got both of them into plenty of trouble neither of them ever became Abominations like Uldred did.

Anyways either one you choose the outcome is practically the same.


Also try out a mage in DA, they're actually a lot of fun.Dragon Age II: The Last Straw (Decision making)?
play 1 side

reload the save and play the other choice problem solved

No comments:

Post a Comment