Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age II Rogue: Archer or DW?

The title says it all. I like both, just having trouble deciding which to stick with. Please don't say any other classes or say "do both". Also, make actual reasons why.Dragon Age II Rogue: Archer or DW?
I would say Dual wielding.



I feel like it does more damage than archery. It totally just tears away at an enemy's health. Also, the specializations available to rogues go much better with dual wielding like duelist and assassination especially. Also, you could have Varric in your party who was made for archery. I feel like Isabela does more damage than him anyway, and she is dual wield, so you could have 2 dual wields in your party to quickly take down enemies.



Hope this helps!Dragon Age II Rogue: Archer or DW?
I like to be an archer, I find it much better to attack from a distance, this make sit easier to avoid damage and dying, as well as being able to switch targets very easily and attack those pesky little mobs which hide up hills. Archery also hits quite a lot and can be a good damage dealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment