Saturday, February 25, 2012

In Dragon Age II, If I have not achieved a relationship with Fenris in Act II, will I be able to later?

I didn't flirt with Fenris during our first conversation in Act I. I'm assuming that's why it hasn't started yet.

I'm in a rival relationship, but rivalry isn't at the very bottom yet.

I'm asking if I can pursue a romantic relationship in Act III? Any useful information is very helpful to me.



Also, does anyone know if I get in a romantic relationship in Act II, will I permanently not be able to start one in Act III? You don't need to answer this question, but if you know, please tell me.In Dragon Age II, If I have not achieved a relationship with Fenris in Act II, will I be able to later?
yes u can not unfortunately unless you flirt with him in the very first mission you recruit him in

No comments:

Post a Comment