Saturday, February 25, 2012

Dragon Age II question?

OK, so I was going through Dragon Age 2, and I still hadn't met the girl that was in the demo named Isabella, so I thought she might show up later on. Well I just finished the game and I still didn't ever meet her. I am going to go back and play through with the other 2 classes and I was just wondering what I did wrong the first time around to skip ever meeting her. Is there some mission I missed? Why did I never encounter her or get to recruit her?Dragon Age II question?
In the first act after you recruit Anders you will meet Isabela the next time you walk in to the Hanged Man. You will get a cut scene of her fighting with some men and then be able to talk with her to trigger her recruitment quest. Don't put off doing it, go right away to help her. After that she will be available to use in your party.

No comments:

Post a Comment