Wednesday, February 29, 2012

ROMANCING ISABELA IN DRAGON AGE II?

Ok guys, I've flirted with her, gave a ship in a bottle to her, and had sex with her. Is that all I can do? I don't have the trophy for completing a romance, so I've been trying to find a Riviani tailisman at Ilen's Crafts shop. I was told that was another gift I could give her, no luck finding it though. So, since doing matress mumbo with her, I haven't had any dialog options or quest options to do with her. And now, Merril is at the Hawke estate. I've found that if I click the heart option, that, no matter what I do after, Hawke and her have sex. I don't really want that. But now I'm afraid that I can't romance Isabela anymore, and if I can't do that, all I have to romance is Fenris and Merril( I shot down Anders). So, did I somehow screw up my romance with Isabela? The morning after the mm scene, I chose the gold heart option which said something along the lines of, " I wont force you to marry me" or something. Since then, no quest from her, not able to get a conversation going in The Hanged Man, and I can't find her goddamned Riviani Talisman. I really like Isablea; she's a cool character, hot, and a pirate. Merril is my rival cause I ****** up her plans with that mirror. So please, can anyone tell me how to continue my romance with Isabela, if I can even do so?



Thank you.ROMANCING ISABELA IN DRAGON AGE II?
While you had sex with her, that isn't the complete romance, that won't happen till the third act (after the next time that a large amount of time passes). Also the gift that you have been searching for won't show up till the same act as well.
  • watch weeds season 7
  • utah weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment