Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Stuck on Dragon Age II (Rock Wraith). Help?

I'm playing on the 360, difficulty all the way down to Casual. But I can't do it. I'm approx Lv.10 across the board, so I believe I have enough levelling up to do this. I know about the pattern he has etc, but I feel that I need to upgrade something or whatever. However, I'm now stuck, since I can't go back and don't want to play all the way through the Deep Roads again! Any tips?Stuck on Dragon Age II (Rock Wraith). Help?
Dont just stand in front of him whacking while your defense is open.



It requires a bit of micromanagement. I suggest taking cover behind the rocks when he's doing his 360 degree attack.Stuck on Dragon Age II (Rock Wraith). Help?
Hammer him whenever he is isolated. When he's charging up for a burst of energy hide behind one of the pillars, your party should follow you. Pummel him some more. As soon as he summons his mini wraiths, take them out as quickly as possible.



The mini wraiths he summons are the kicker and what ultimately knock your party out. Keep your focus on them %26amp; you should do OK.



Ensure you have designated healer and all your character's tactics have them healing themselves with potions when their health gets too low. You'll have to do this bit manually.



Above all watch you own health, withdraw behind a pillar and heal if needed.Stuck on Dragon Age II (Rock Wraith). Help?
through
  • shedd aquarium
  • argus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment