Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can you custmise Hawke in Dragon Age II for PS3?

Might be a stupid question, but I've just got the game (literally played less than 5 minutes).

I clicked New Game, and expected to be taken to a character creation menu (hair, skin colour, gender etc) but I only got to choose out of options such as 'male warrior' and 'female rogue' etc... and apparently I'm in-game now, and as a 'default' female Hawke... does this mean you can't change the appearance? (I read before the game came out that you could change looks, and that your sibling's looks would change to fit to match your tones). Help?Can you custmise Hawke in Dragon Age II for PS3?
You have to play through the first fight scene with the default Hawke. Then you find out that Varric was exaggerating and will start to tell the real story. This is when you will be able to customize your appearance. The first two pre-sets of the default face can't be altered though, so skip them if you don't want to use them.



I agree it is a weird decision. But, you can completely customize your appearance after that first little scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment