Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there a "Mirror of Transformation" in Dragon Age: Origins (PC or Console)?

I made my character a little odd looking and would like to change his appearance, but I don't really wanna start all the way over. I have both the PC version (with the console enabled, the version with the Warden I'm referring to) and the 360 version. I found that mirror to be incredibly handy in Dragon Age II. I tried "runscript chargen 0" and that... didn't work at all. Thanks!Is there a "Mirror of Transformation" in Dragon Age: Origins (PC or Console)?
Nope sorry. But on the PC, you can do following to.. kinda cheat the game a bit :P



http://www.dragonagenexus.com/downloads/鈥?/a>



Download this thingy, and;



0. Save your game with a recognizable name, like "testmod".



1. Install all the hairstyles and mods you want

2. Create a new temporary character with the desired aspect, and create a new save game (any race/gender/class), or prepare a Morph file (.mor) you may have

3. Use the "DAOSaves.exe" utility to import in this on-going play-through saved game, the head-morph from the newly created save or from the morph file you prepared (select morph file in open file dialog)

4. Delete the temporary character if you want.

5. Enjoy %26amp; Endorse

No comments:

Post a Comment