Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Assassin's Creed II or Dragon Age: Origins? I can only get one right now.?

I like RPG's, especially fantasy/medieval, but can also appreciate something a little more linear than an open world like Oblivion. The first Assassin's Creed was entertaining - the first time. Replay value sucked due to HIGHLY repetitive nature of the missions, and I gotta say the voice acting for Altair was absolutely horrendous. Shockingly bad. Plus, I wanted a medieval GTA - stealing, buying, killing, etc. I tried to play it a second time, but couldn't stand it, so I got rid of it (have not ever regretted it). So which game should I take a chance on? AC II or Dragon Age? (I already have Modern Warfare II, so don't suggest that).Assassin's Creed II or Dragon Age: Origins? I can only get one right now.?
I've been hearing positive things about AC2 but I would still wait. AC1 had everybody and their mom talking about how great it was when it first came out and only after the hype died down did you start to hear about how terrible the replay value was and how repetetive the game was. I thought AC1 was a pretty awful game once you looked past the flashy combat in interesting story so it would take some major improvements for me to get on the AC2 bandwagon.



Dragon Age on the other hand has been out for a little while, enough for people to beat it, and most reviews have remained overwhelmingly positive. There's a lot to do in the game and you can do it differently each time you play. Really the only downside I see to the game is that console versions have had complaints against the controls and graphics and that the game is perhaps too similar to some of its predecessors such as Knights of the Old Republic and Mass Effect.
definitly dragon age because assassins creed 2 is probobly going to be too similar to assassins creed 1 which i didnt like much and assuming you already played assassins creed 1 then dragon age would be a great change of pace for now rather than playing something youve probobly already playedAssassin's Creed II or Dragon Age: Origins? I can only get one right now.?
Hey, I would say Assassins Creed ll because you said you wanted a medieval game which involves stealing, buying and killing. Assassins Creed ll has all of that (not like in Assassins Creed l where they said there would be and none of that), there's a lot of that stuff. The voices of the Assassins Creed ll are awesome also. I've played maybe 4 hours of Assassins Creed ll and I think it's awesome.



I hope this helps!
I'd say Assassins creed if you're playing on xbox or ps3 and Dragon age if you're playing on a computer. the console version of dragon age are lacking compared to PC. I just got AC2 on ps3 last night and it's really good. I thought it was going to be to similar to the first but it is just a good sequel. it has several improvements and innovations.Assassin's Creed II or Dragon Age: Origins? I can only get one right now.?
Assassins Creed 2 is much much better than the first game definitely get it
Arthur has no idea what he's talking about.



Assassin's Creed 2 is sooo much better and far different and new from the first.



Get AC2!



I've played both, AC2 is much better!
AC only,,,Games like AC1 and AC2 comes only once in 100 Years,,so buy it.
  • fun girl games
  • chinese menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment