Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Dragon Age II.......?

So we can't even make our own character or continue our saved one from origins? What kinda crap is that? Am I the only one mad about that?Dragon Age II.......?
Despite what someone else said no you are not the only one who is pissed off about not being able to import their grey warden to DA2 , in fact from what I've read from the various dragon age sights most people are pissed, including myself, we've taken the time to create this character and have grown attached to it only to have him/her disappear through a mirror with Morrigan (which hunt dlc) and most people feel cheated, like they didn't get any closure to the story. I'm hoping that maybe in a future sequel to the game the grey warden characters are brought back but I'm not getting my hopes up. It seems the designers are killing their own game by trying to make it more like mass effect and not what the core fans of this game want, I wouldn't be surprised if DA2 was the last in this franchise.Dragon Age II.......?
Yes you are.



The story line of DA2 follows the story of a new hero who rises after the defeat of the darkspawn in DA1. It's meant to be much more indepth than DA1, but to do that extra depth justice, you have to be more rigid with certain elements of the game such as character design. For example, you can't have voiced interactions between characters or in-game cinematics if you don't remove some of the freedoms. This also means you can't bring in your own character from the previous game.



Besides I think it's a good thing that they are moving away from the Oblivion style of game which DA1 simply couldn't compete with despite having better graphics.



I agree with the other person who said that the game designers know what they are doing. I can't wait for DA2.Dragon Age II.......?
You fined in self your properties than think it
I'm sure bioware know what their doing, they usually get it right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment