Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Should I get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Dragon age II or Mortal Kombat?

I want all three of these games, but I can only get Assassin's Creed one with my money. I would have to save up more which could take months for either or the other games.



I'm a big fan of Mortal Kombat and Assassin's Creed. Plus the new Assassin's Creed is now only $29.99



I'm worried I might get bored of Mortal Kombat fast like I did with the newer Tekken 6. I really love mortal kombat though.



I played the dragon age II game demo and it was SO fun.



Which in your opinion is the best. and which one should I get? It's a really hard choice for me.Should I get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Dragon age II or Mortal Kombat?
I think you should get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, as there are so many new features, and the world is so beautiful. The storyline is also intriguing and good in length, and once you beat it, there are still things to do. Mortal Kombat might get boring after awhile, and the gore is a bit to graphic. Dragon Age II, you could get it, but Assassin's Creed I think pack the most punch for a good and enjoyable game. Good Luck!
I've played my brother's xbox, and I can tell you that mortal combat is only fun for about a week. Personally, I don't like it.



I think he has dragon age II also, but I never played it and be stopped playing about two or three days after getting it.



However, I convinced him to get assassins creed brother hood because I loved the second one. I really really love it. It's definitely one of the best games I've played. The storyline is so fun, and if you get bored of doing missions, there are a couple sub plots too. I wholeheartedly recommend it.Should I get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Dragon age II or Mortal Kombat?
Go for AC,

DA2 is nice game but i would not buy it again.

Mortal combat, it might be fun if you like to play with friend on one machine.



Best choice is AC, that's what i think. Though depends on your preferences.



(you can also try find those games on of those streaming game centers which are now starting all over the internet. You can play games there only for some basic fee and you don't even need more then netbook ;) I haven't try that yet, but my friend did and he liked it)
MK9 u wont get bored, just don't play on easy, Tekken 6 is wake compared to MK9, i got bored of TK6 like a week after i got it, as for MK9, still not bored n doubt i will be for a while, just waiting on the DLC now.



AC:B not really new anymore seeing as AC:Revelations is out in November but its still worth getting



DA:2 is also an awesome game



basically does not matter witch u get 1st as they are all awesome but i would say MK9 1st then AC:B then DA:2Should I get Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Dragon age II or Mortal Kombat?
Played dragon age didnt really enjoy it, assins creed ive only played the first it gets very samey dontknow if thats the same for them all. Im Playing MK now loads of fun. Will you be playing online? For me i'd say get MK
Brotherhood
MK9 or Dragon age 2

No comments:

Post a Comment