Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fable II or Dragon Age:Origins?

Which is the better video game? I honestly cannot choose which I love more, ha.Fable II or Dragon Age:Origins?
I liked Fable II more even tho it had a lot more problems that Dragon age. lolFable II or Dragon Age:Origins?
For more adventure I would choose Fable II. Dragon age is better with their fighting system, though Fable II is exactly like its old version. The only downside to Dragon age is that sometimes there are points in conversations where their faces are moving but absolutely no speaking. It got pretty annoying. Both are pretty short if you play right through them though. But I would believe that Fable II has more side quests than DA.... Gosh I'm rambling.Fable II or Dragon Age:Origins?
Fable II trust me
i think dragon age

No comments:

Post a Comment