Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is having a healer in the party useful in dragon ages II?

looking at the talent tree for spirit healer and restoration the cool downs are EXTREMELY long i know anders has a talent that reduces the cooldown on spells by 80% but id rather heal as hawke. was a patch put in that gave spirit healers or some other tree the same talent as anders?Is having a healer in the party useful in dragon ages II?
If you are on the PC there is a mod that reduces the cooldown time of spells on the DA nexus. Otherwise there's not much you can do.



You don't really need a healer. Just keep a large supply of health potions and elfroot potions. If while the potions are cooling down you are low on health start running, you can kite most enemies. Or if you are a spirit healer you can save your healing spells for when you can't access your potions.Is having a healer in the party useful in dragon ages II?
I don't know about a patch, but I kept Anders around in my party for healing. It was pretty useful, but I don't know if I would call it absolutely necessary. I was tempted to send the pony-tailed ***** packing. But, still, very useful, helped me get out of a lot of tough places. I'd say basically, yes, you need him.
  • live meeting
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment