Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are some good RPG's for PS3?

Well I've only played Dragon Age: Origins and Dragon Age II, both of which I really liked. Um things that I liked about them are well the quest were fun and I enjoyed building a relationship with each of my companions and I liked that you could even have romance with a few of them. The story plot was also really good. And I got to pick what my player said which was really fun! So a game like that would be really cool! Oh and only for the PS3, since that's the only system I have :PWhat are some good RPG's for PS3?
Fallout 3

Fallout:New Vegas

Elder Scrolls Obilivion

Skyrim (coming out soon)

Borderlands

Mass Effect 2 %26amp; 3What are some good RPG's for PS3?
Dragon Age II is one of the best games i have played in a long time. I love what they did with the new combat. Mages are more fun to play now then they were in Origins and I love playing mages. The only complaint i would have is that you can not change the armor of your companions but its a very minor complaint.What are some good RPG's for PS3?
Rage (fps RPG)

The Mass Effect Series

The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim
Try boarderlands it's a first person rpg

No comments:

Post a Comment