Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is Demon's Souls a worth buying game?

next week, my mom will let me buy any game. i was thinking of demon's souls :). but i think it IS a really hard game. im only "13". i love these kind of games. what ya guys think? is this suitable for me? if not, i guess i'll just buy Dragon Age II...



BTW i have oblivion and i finished it...Is Demon's Souls a worth buying game?
It's not hard per say I'm mean the only reason why someone would consider this game hard is because today games hold your hand and treat failure like it's no big deal and demons souls refuses to do that. It will make you work but trust me when I say it's one of the best games on the ps3 it will make you rage and swear but the satisfaction you get from completing the levels and beating the boss without during is great. Demons souls expects you to work for your rewards but when you get them they are well worth it.Is Demon's Souls a worth buying game?
save up till september and get dead island
  • pf changs locations
  • planet hollywood
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment