Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I need a new RPG video game for XBOX 360?

Well I need a new game that I can get from GameStop. I want a RPG game similar to Fable 1-3, Oblivion, Dragon Age and Lost Odyssey (and NOT Dragon Age II). I want a game that is $15 and under at the GameStop website. I also DO NOT want a shooter RPG like Fallout. The kind of game I want is a game where I can build up my character and get new equipment to use throughout the game. If there is a game out there that fits my descriptions, that would be nice. Thank you.I need a new RPG video game for XBOX 360?
You could try Star Ocean: The Last Hope which is a cool game with quite a bit of replayability. I've spent at least 40 hours on the first playthrough and missed a whole bunch of stuff. If you will go for the 1000 gamerscore then you can easily spend over 300 hours on this game alone.



You could also try Resonance of Fate which is a less know title but is non-the-less an excellent game which I've thoroughly enjoyed. The game's mechanics may seem new at first but are more than good when you've adjusted to them. Around 150 hours for 1000 gamerscore.



Then there's always Tales of Vesperia which is part of the Tales series and has a pretty awesome story. The only problem with the game that I have is that it feels incomplete and rightfully so, because in japanese version of the game there is an extra character that you could play which wasn't included in the 360 release in the US.



You might also want to check out The last Remnant. Although the game feels more full on the PC you could still enjoy the game and get all the 1000 gamerscore just to keep you playing longer.I need a new RPG video game for XBOX 360?
Try sacred 2 fallen angel, or two worlds. I haven't played either and I think they both have flaws but some of my friends have tried them and say they are good. Just look them up on ign or something and see if it's your type of game!I need a new RPG video game for XBOX 360?
two worlds 2 (over $15)



demon souls( around $15)

No comments:

Post a Comment