Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is it too late to play guild wars?

The trilogy is only $39, and I need some sort of RPG to hold me over until Dragon Age II. Thoughts?Is it too late to play guild wars?
Guild Wars is still having quite a bit of traffic. In fact traffic is up since Arena.net released the calculator that lets you see what epic quest crossovers rewards you have earned for Guild Wars 2.

I don't see GW2 coming out any time sooner than November, so you have TONS of time to play it.

I don't know enough about Rifts to give you advice on that. I'd just read the reviews and see if it is your kind of game. Unlike GW, Rifts does have a subscription fee...Is it too late to play guild wars?
buy guild wars.its a demand.
  • cleveland
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment