Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How to upgrade video card to be able to play Dragon age 2?

I got a new game - Dragon age 2. I installed it but when click play there's an error saying "failed to detect a supported video card". I read in forums that i need to upgrade my video card. I downloaded Nvidia bet it doesn't work. It says "This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware" What does this mean ? My video card is ASUS Extreme AX550 series. The game requires :

Intel Processor - Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33GHz

AMD Processor - Phenom II X3 720

Nvidia Graphics Card - GeForce 8800 GTS 512MB

ATI Graphics Card - Radeon HD 3800 series

RAM (Memory) - 4 GB

Hard Disk Space - 7 GB

Direct X - 9



I just copied that last bit. Seriously i have no idea what to do and i really want to play this game. Can anyone help ? Explanation and links included please? (To upgrade the right card or something) Many thanks.How to upgrade video card to be able to play Dragon age 2?
when they say upgrade graphics card, they mean that you must get a whole new card and not upgrade the drivers. Also your graphics card is an ati card so nvidea drivers will not work. Your graphics card is also pretty old and will not play new games so you should really invest in a better card.

No comments:

Post a Comment