Saturday, March 10, 2012

Can't get dragon age 2 to work on my laptop?

My system meets the minimum requirements, and every time i boot up the game and play, it runs smoothly but within 2-3 minutes of gameplay my laptop freezes up and the game automatically closes. I've run starcraft. WoW, Sims, and never had any issues from these demanding games. I'm running windows 7 premium, with ATI Radeon HD 4200 with 1919 MB Hyper Memory. 4 GB memory running on AMD Turion II x2 M500 2.2Ghz. What do I need to do to get this working correctly?Can't get dragon age 2 to work on my laptop?
If you do not already, get the latest drivers for your video chipset/laptop.



If you have not already, make sure you have the latest DirectX (11) update. I believe that the game may refresh those files during install.



If your system is not plugged in, plug it in, and if you are not on a cooling pad, get one. My laptop always wants the cooling pad on when I play games like DAO and DA2.Can't get dragon age 2 to work on my laptop?
well it could be your missing a minor file cuz ive had this problem or its not installed corectly but your computer seems to be up to speed on that you might want to contact the game corperation of tech support to see if this a game problem or a software/hardware problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment