Saturday, March 10, 2012

Will this laptop handle the newest games?

Hi, I am looking to upgrade from my current laptop to a better more powerful gaming laptop because my current one just does not have the capability to run some of the games I would like to play. I am looking for suggestions for gaming laptops under around 600$ retail so that i may get a better price online etc. Any suggestions would be extremely helpful. I will be playing games such as Vindictus, Dragon Age II, Dragon Nest, PWI, and NFS World. Also I have been looking at this laptop, but it is about a year old or so, (as it came out around a year ago) and i was wondering if this can handle that latest and greatest of PC games. Thanks for all you help =]Will this laptop handle the newest games?
you would have to list what graphic card this one yr old laptop has since that is the most important for gaming and also what cpu it has. It also depends on what resolution you want to play your games big difference between 1366x768 vs 1920x1080Will this laptop handle the newest games?
As others said before me there are no $600 gaming laptops and this one (the Asus g60) is no exception. That said it looks like this gaming laptop is a decent one and can game well (based on the specs I looked up online) it's just not $600. It's $1,000 and up just like every other gaming laptop in existence. Also I have to say this but I feel like this 'question' is really an 'ad' based on it's composition and style.Will this laptop handle the newest games?
Gaming laptops are never $600 not even on Black Friday. The best thing would be to build your own. Go to www.newegg.com to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment