Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Games Of 2011 (My Personal Picks16 games)?

In The order Imma get them according to the dates released you can add if you like them or if the dates are wrong!





Marvel Vs Capcom 3..................February 15th

Fight Night Champion................March 1st

Dragon Age II.............................March 8th

Mortal Kombat...........................March 15th

The Witcher 2............................May 17th (Im gettin it on 360 when they release a date for the console versions)

Ghost Recon: Future Solider.... June 7th

Max Payne 3.............................August 2nd

Spec Ops:The Line..................August 15th

Dirt 3.......................................鈥?8th

Saints Row 3...........................September 30th

Batman: Arkam City................October 4th

Tekken Tag Tournament 2....October 10th

Call Of Duty MW 3................November 8th

Gears Of War 3....................November 8th (My Favorate)

Lord Of theRing: WITN.........December 6th

Tomb Raider........................December 13th





Add Ur Comments Brothers %26amp; Sisters!!!!! Let Me Kno what You Think?Games Of 2011 (My Personal Picks16 games)?
gears of war 3Games Of 2011 (My Personal Picks16 games)?
Thanks man, for posting such content in this thread.



I like your games and your taste of choosing games



Good Luck and grab your hands on the first copy as fast as you can (I will recommend www.Amazon.com, you can order the games before the release, I know it cost some $$$ but its good to have something before others get it)



XDGames Of 2011 (My Personal Picks16 games)?
I'm looking forward to Mortal Kombat, the others I don't care about. Also, Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
Why is everyone so gay about Call of Duty Black ops. Its not THAT good. I have it.
  • pontoon boats
  • pittsburgh restaurants
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment