Saturday, March 10, 2012

Looking for a good RPG?

With all of my favorites finished, I need some backbone to helping me find another.

Games I like: Fable I, Fable II, Fable III, Mass Effect I, Mass Effect II, Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II, Divinity II, Oblivion...

Maybe something similar to these?

Below I will list the things I want in my game, should I really must have, strongly want, want, and would prefer. Something I want isn't something I must have.



Must have:

-Xbox 360 Console Version

-Choosing of gender

-Deep storyline



Strongly Want:

-Good voice acting

-Decent graphics



Want:

-Character creation



Prefer:

-Looking for a good RPG?
Lost Odyssey is nice but no Char creation, but is excellent game.
Saints row 2 is a shooter/RPG but I don't know about the storyline being deep but it is VERY funny.

Fallout 3 Game of the year edition is a really good one its a FPS and RPG plus the storyline and character and environment is very deep and eye catching. Also with 5 expansion packs it will keep you occupied for a LONG time.

Fallout New Vegas but it is kind of letting down but worth a try



You listed most of the Good RPGS out there so there isn't that much to tell you. Good luck!Looking for a good RPG?
final fantasy 13 is great and easy to get involved in the game but it is hard towards the end



oblivion is good for story and open map but bad faces, voice acting, glitch and graphics are poor but still very entertaining



borderlands good, funny, but you have to be a type to put up with some graphic glitches



mass effect 2 is great for story gameplay etc



red dead redemption can send you on an adventure



gta4 good gameplay bad storyline and can be a pain sometimes with friends



assassins creed games are awesome but you need to play them in order



dead rising 2 can be fun but if your looking for a serious zombir game then this is bad i take it in a humorous style and like it more then if i was playing serious
Fallout 3, and fallout New Vegas are fun. they have full character creation, decent voice acting, decent graphics, and an xbox version. the story isn't incredible, but the gameplay more than makes up for it.Looking for a good RPG?
umm sacred 2 fallen angel is good also two worlds 1 and 2 is alright

otere than that you pretty much covered the rest for xbox 360

No comments:

Post a Comment