Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Should I get Dragon Age when it comes out?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DragonAge



I played Baldurs Gate and absolutely loved it. It is the best game I ever played.



But couldn't get into Baldurs Gate II - been there, done that.



Played Fable but didn't think it was all that good.



Played Fallout 3 and thought it was pretty good but didn't like it any where near as much as Baldurs Gate.



Tried The Witcher, Conan the Barbarian etc but couldn't get into them.



Apart from RPGs there are many other games I like to play and I don't have time for all of them.



Part of my problem is that RPGs are less appealing to me now, because even though I've only played a couple from beginning to end, they are long and I feel like I've been there and done that.



But Dragon Age seems like it might be a bit special.



Whad to you think?Should I get Dragon Age when it comes out?
I have a warm feeling in my pants about Dragon Age.



A word of advice though, if you do intend to play Dragon Age on PC, I hope you have a very good PC, as it has monstrous reccommended specs.Should I get Dragon Age when it comes out?
i see you didn't mention elder scrolls 4: oblivion, maybe you should check that out too, but yes it looks like a great rpg, visually stunning and great storyline

No comments:

Post a Comment