Saturday, March 10, 2012

Why can't I play Dragon Age Origins without lag?

I have an up to date computer yet I have to put everything on low, and this is really starting to annoy me because even with everything on low detail I still occasionally lag.

My computer specs are:

Processor: AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 820 Processor 2.80 GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 8GB (7.75 GB usable)

Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce 9100

If theres anything I missed please let me know.Why can't I play Dragon Age Origins without lag?
im not sure on the spec requirements on the game, assuming that you have enough computing power to run the game im wondering if its an online game? if so it could be your internet connection or interference within the internet connection. good luck i hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment