Saturday, March 10, 2012

LG 900G, Xbox Live, or Video Games?

I'm trying to decide whether to get:

this phone: http://tracfone.deviceanywhere.com/strai鈥?/a>



An Xbox Live Gold card (though the only game I have that I can play online is Halo 3), Dragon Age II, or multiple games (cheap old used games such as borderlands, GOW 2, etc).

So which should I get (Do not suggest CoD games)LG 900G, Xbox Live, or Video Games?
I would go with the phone you can do a lot more with the phone than you can with the Xbox Live Gold card. It has all of these features * Alarm Clock

* Bluetooth Capable

* Calculator

* Calendar

* Call Waiting

* Caller ID

* Camera

* Color Screen

* FM Radio

* Graphics Download

* Handsfree Speaker

* Mobile Web

* MP3 Player

* Phone Book with up to 1,000 Entries

* Ringtones Download

* Text/Picture Messaging

* Vibration Alert

* Video Recorder

* Voice Recorder

* Voicemail



Which I would say the phone would be more worth your money than an Xbox Live Gold card. Hope I helped and Good luckLG 900G, Xbox Live, or Video Games?
I'd go with the phone.
  • xbox dragon age 2
  • what is research
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment