Saturday, March 10, 2012

I can't beat the Qunari (Dragon Age 2)?

I have Fenris, Anders, and Avaliene (and my character of course) fighting the last battle on Act II

I can't beat the Qunari!!!

You either have to dual the Qunari King (which I die right off hand with that) or all his minions (i live a tad bit longer here but not much)

I've read a lot of the walkthroughs and still can't beat this level!!!

please help? what did you do to beat the qunari?

I've tried arming Ludwig (my character) with a bow and arrow which failed miserably because he is a rogue trained with double bladesI can't beat the Qunari (Dragon Age 2)?
I beat the Arishok pretty easily on Nightmare, by using hit and run tactics.

-Use the pillars to escape his blows.

-Hit him with grenades.

-Summon dog if you have the DLC.



Just keep running, and try to poison him.I can't beat the Qunari (Dragon Age 2)?
Have you tried lowering the difficulty down to casual?

No comments:

Post a Comment