Saturday, March 10, 2012

Picking up pre-ordered games from GameStop?

I preordered Dragon Age II from Gamestop in December, and as it's coming out Tuesday, they sent me a text reminding me that it's coming out. According to the text, it comes out at 12:01am Tuesday, but they said to come at 10pm Monday night to 'finalize payment'. What does that mean exactly?

Can I just go tuesday and pay them then and get my game?Picking up pre-ordered games from GameStop?
Very interesting questions, I am also seeking for the answer too. Let鈥檚 hope somebody at this community can give the perfect answer for you %26amp; me.



By the way have you even been wondering to get a brand new sony playstation 3 with move motion controller for free? Yes, there is a network that is doing a promotion and they also give a free playstation 3 gaming console for Gamer from United States. You can see more information about the offer on my blog, click the URL below to visit blog.



http://bit.ly/fNsQZp



Just copy and paste the URL link above directly on your web browser if you cannot click the link.Picking up pre-ordered games from GameStop?
You can go in on Tuesday and finish the preorder. You have 7 days from the release of the game to pick up your preorder.Picking up pre-ordered games from GameStop?
"Finalizing the payment" means that you complete the transaction and you can get the game when it comes out whenever. Just go there and ask for your pre-ordered game and they'll give it to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment