Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Do I have to pay sales tax on pre-order items?

I pre-ordered Dragon Age II today, and noticed on my receipt that I didn't owe sales tax on the pre-order. Do I have to pay sales tax on the game if I pre-order it? I've never pre-ordered anything before...Do I have to pay sales tax on pre-order items?
If the seller has no nexus in your state no sales tax will be collected. Pre-ordering something before its general release date has nothing to do with taxes.Do I have to pay sales tax on pre-order items?
If it would have been taxed on a regular order, yes - pre-ordering makes no difference. They'll probably just charge the tax when you actually get it.Do I have to pay sales tax on pre-order items?
Yes you have to pay sales tax on pre -order items except tax exempt product.

No comments:

Post a Comment