Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dragon Age (PC) issues with performance?

I have this problem since the first time I installed the game and I can't find a solution for this. I have the latest patch, latest video card driver, don't have mods and my computer is supposed to be able to run this game perfectly ( it does until this problem starts to happen). The issue occurs after playing for a couple of minutes in some areas (30 minutes or least) after a while every time I start a conversation it stutters at the start or freezes for a second or two before the character starts to speak... I noticed this also happens after fighting for a while or initiating a couple of conversations. The only solution I have for this ( for now) is restarting the program but it happens again after a couple of minute..I'm tired of loading the game again and again!. I also noticed that when this happens ostagar and Denerim stutters a lot.



My system specifications are :



Windows vista ultimate SP2



Amd phenom II x4 965 3.4 ghz



DD3 8 GB of ram



Nvidia Geforce gtx 295Dragon Age (PC) issues with performance?
You don't mention it, but I would update the audio drivers. If it is an on-board sound card, consider a slotted card.

No comments:

Post a Comment